Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11

Here are just some news from my personal life:

  • My Friend's baby was BORN!!!! and her cuteness is.... KYAAA~~~~~

    • I dyed my hair and will be posting photos later, not exactly exciting...since it is NOW black...

    • In other not so cute news...I didn't do the essay I was suppose to do, which it was due today...DAMN! Idk how to turn it in now... and yeap...need to do that ASAP.

    • Junjou Mistake was awesome!!

    • This post is lame but had to do it because it is 11/11/11.

    • Song of the day:
    • Funny Video of the Week:
    • "Work blows dick for Skittles"
    •  Hell with it...This is an AWESOME Anime Related Video!!!.... that made me laugh (Alucard's voice= eargasm)

    I bet those exchange students were REALLY from Texas  *winks*

    This is it for today...See ya later people and as always,

    I love you, Takano san!! Hope I will get to see your smexy face next week.

      No comments:

      Post a Comment