Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Inspirational Pain

I actually wrote a "poem" a week ago, and I just wanted to post it before I forget.

I had a horrible migrane that day and afterwards I wrote these few lines...yeap, a horrible attempt to make a poem that doesn't rhyme.

 Inspirational Pain

   The winter season I clearly miss; time when piercing cold air I was.
Was I the air that you breathed during all those white, innocent and restless days?
Days in which I penetrated you, as simple air in each cell of your body and mind.
   Mind if l could come back the next season and stay?
Stay and let me be a warm wind around your body.

Body that I will wrap and embrace in an intense heat that will never let you leave.
Leave me alone again in this black world, and in return I shall suffocate you and forever let you go.
   Go and depart away from my heart, thus killing you on the affectionate summer time.
Time of aloofness shall come, and rip you open from the inside I could only would if…
   If only the case would be that you no longer care about me on that significant season
.
Season that now I dearly miss, since I was the air that insanely loved... and loves only you.

Giovanna H.



I bet I broke like thousands of grammatical rules, but it is the first poem I have ever finish...
Well, is not really finish, but I seriously I wasn't able to think anymore at 3am. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment