Monday, November 25, 2013

Song Translation: Marcha Atras (Viaje a La Semilla)- Kinky

Another Knky song for all of you, my lovelies~



Reversing (Journey to the Seed)

I break my tomb and the wrinkles stretch.
Reason comes back for the journey back to the seed.
Love vanishes and the kiss comes back to being saliva.
Everything I know from school is leaving and it is long gone.

Reverse, reversing, walking in a moon leap motion
Reverse, reversing, may your text go back to the cell  
 
It comes out of my skin, the tattoo goes back to ink.
I play with robots and my ribs shrink.
Going back to craw in this journey back to the seed
Inside someone else, I am sperm that is leaving and it is long gone.

Reverse, reversing, walking in a moon leap motion
Reverse, reversing, may your text go back to the cell

Reverse, reversing, lets walk in slow motion
Reverse, reversing, may your text go back to the cell

I don't want to talk to you
I don't want to reply to you
I don't want to get you and
I don't want to get the text that says goodbye

Reverse, go back, walk in moon like steps 
reverse, go back, may your text go back to your cell
 
Marcha atrás dale marcha atrás caminemos a paso lunar
Marcha atrás dale marcha atrás que tu texto vuelva a celular

No comments:

Post a Comment