Sunday, August 19, 2012

'One, Two, Three" (Own Writing)


One, two, three days passed and I couldn’t make my wishes to the sky.
One, two, three stars I wanted to see fall across the heavens.
One, two, three wishes I thought, who knows maybe more…

Once outside a fresh and peaceful time came by.
To the infinite sea of stars my eyes ponder over.
Trees moved to the rhythm imposed by the wind’s waves.

One, two, three hours but nothing out of the ordinary happened on the first night.
One, two, three times I went outside to find a clouded sky on the second night.
One, two, three hours of rain and thunders took place on the third night.

One, two, tree, times I lost my chance to implore for my wishes to come true.
One, two, three regrets I carry and hoped to wish for them to go away.
One, two, three mistakes I have done, who knows maybe more…

Only for you I could have wished to be forgiven.
Too many moments I could have wished to be changed.
Free of my guilt I could have wished, for everything to be different…

One, two, three and uncountable times I have regret hurting you.
One, two, three and infinite apologies are not enough to revert time.

I couldn’t wish to the vain skies under a meteor shower.
I couldn’t redeem myself during that instance.
I couldn’t do anything, but hope for a better tomorrow.

Hope that in one, two, three, or less days, you will like me as a friend once again.

Source: Mangafox
Manga: Dokuhime
Edited by me




No comments:

Post a Comment