Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Break = Anime Break

Hello People,

I have been watching anime...FINALLY

Here are the anime I've been watching in a marathon of awesomeness.

  • Gintama (ep 165-176)
  • Baka to test to shōkanjū S2 (ep 1-10...almost done, 3 more eps)
  • Un-Go (1-7)
  • Working!! S2 (ep 1-9)
About Gintama:

I thought Gintoki couldn't get more sexier, but I was wrong...VERY wrong. Proof:




I told you!! Gintoki looks so hot with Sebastian's hair style/wig *inset a kyaaa here* and Kagura chan had Lizzy's hair too, but didn't screen cap that one because I was too busy drooling over Gintoki and laughing.

This was it for Gintama, for Baka to Test, I only have to say that one episode almost made me shed a tear. If you can guess which one, I'll give you a cookie.

About Un-Go, BONES did it again! I am not in love as I am with Darker than Black, but I have to say that it is very interesting and I like the characters a lot. Obviously, Inga steals the show and I have been ripping off a bunch of images from zerochan.net.
One of my favorites:
My Current Wallpaper:

I am also in love with the ED song, which is called "Fantasy" by LAMA. I love the PV for it and also for the song that is also in the same single album called "Cupid".


I have nothing much to say about Working!! except that is great as always, and I am in love with Izaya...I mean Soma san who is voiced by no one else but Hiro C!!! I do believe however, that Soma san is like a clone of Izaya because of his personality and not only because of his precious and amazing voice. If you have seen both, you know what I mean.
This is all for now, if you celebrated Thanksgiving day I hope you stuffed yourselves with a lot of food and are not regretting getting all fat and whatnot. Of course, I am also hoping you had a great time with family and friends and didn't want to stab someone in the face with a fork or slap their bodies with a fat turkey.

Anyhow, see ya guys later and as always... I love you Takano san.

Hopefully, I get to see you in 2 weeks my love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment