Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pictures of Myself

Hello people,

I dyed my hair AGAIN!...Hopefully, one day I will not end up bald from dying it all the time.

It was suppose to be like a dark purple...but somehow it ended up black/burgundy, but in these pictures it still looks red...and I have no clue why...

See!! It looks red... wth?

My messy room ^^;

Bad picture I know, but I like it...
So, I ended up photoshoping it.
A black & white for the good old times.
Talking about good old times, my lovely sister showed me this video the other day. All I have to say it...IT ROCKS!!! It is pretty funny and I love it. I had the song in my mp3 player some years ago, but have never seen the actual video until some days ago. Enjoy~


I just realize the AMV from which I first heard this song is back in youtube!! All of you Kuroshisuji fangirls...ENJOY!!


I also have a guilty pleasure, which I need to confess...I like these two K-pop songs from Super Junior. I am sorry Sam!! I have failed (T^T)

 



At least the last video has some nice pictures *wink*

This is it for now, people ^^

and as always, I LOVE YOU TAKANO SAN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment