Thursday, November 3, 2011

November!!! and...Mozart L'Opera Rock

I've been dead for some time thanks to school...and guess what? I will most likely be dead next week too.

Sad Panda!!... I know

What should I talk about? Well, I've been pretty obsess with Mozart Opera Rock

This is the video that started it:
(For some odd reason, it doesn't appear on the search video toolbar in here)
(Live version of the song if you are too lazy to click on the first link)

What is Mozart L'Opera Rock? you might be asking...well, according to wikipedia and obliviously what I got from it. What do you know... It is indeed an opera based on Mozart's life. (I thought it was a group the first time I watch the video...my bad)

As of now, I just discovered they have the entire Opera in youtube with English Subtitles. I AM SOO WATCHING THIS RIGHT NOW!!!

I will be back with my reactions,

Love you, chu~~

HOURS AND DAYS LATER:

It is only translated till the middle of Act 2!!! ZETSUBOUSHITA!!!!

BUT....I still watched it all and LOVED IT!!

My favorite Part (English subs, low quality):



Why is it my favorite?
  • Mozart's laugh
  • Constanze's charming song
  • Her mother's shout: "COOONSTANZEEE!!"
  • The "Bim Bam Bim Boum" song which I can relate to and just gets me.

 "Bim Bam Bim Boum" (Spanish subs HD):




No comments:

Post a Comment