Friday, December 2, 2011

My Meteor Shower

I had a melancholic dream of a very high, majestic, and cold colored night sky and for the first time seen a meteor shower. I had the strangest wish to make to the fallen cosmic objects, a desire that only brings me sadness for its improbable chance to occur. I woke up looking at the unchanging ceiling of my room, and wonder the illogical impulse of my unconsciousness to torture my ego. As I speak at this moment of delirium, perhaps attempting to find peace in a comatose state...My solitary entity tells me to convert these harboring feeling into a coffin and bury it in the deepest parts of a frozen underworld. I want to become a walking puppet that can't filter reality as it easily takes everything, it instantly lets it flow out of grasp. Not winning, not losing, not regretting, not making an effort to live the life it can't have. Could it be that thanatos is getting the best of me? Perhaps, I long not to be free of this physical body, nor to deny the label placed on my face...Maybe, just maybe... I just want to have the warmth of the sun that gives its rays of shine to someone else...

This is repulsive.

Wallpaper taken from Zerochan.net

No comments:

Post a Comment