Saturday, April 30, 2011

Lame Poem

Dreaming of a lost hope,
thinking of a new love.
In this head, he is hiding
in this lap, you are napping.

He lives in an old song
I have sung for so long.
Today, I'm burying him in forgiveness,
while uncovering your faithfulness.

This restrained girl can only wish,
for you to see her as a mermaid and not a fish.
Unknowing all these random thoughts,
You’ve been my company all these months.

In honest words that won’t come out straight from my lips
 Bluntly, my fingers express them in sincere tips:
The desire to make you laugh, place a smile on your face,
Make you happy once again, as you have done for me with a trace.

The shared silent nights this bashful girl will remember.
Longing that in your eyes, a simple companion she be no longer.

Giovanna H.




No comments:

Post a Comment