Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I dyed my hair

Hello people!!!

As the title says...I dyed my hair and the color was supposed to be blond, but I knew it wouldn't end up like that...so, I expected a SURPRISE!!...well, more like carrot hair...

BUT at the end, this is how it looks ^^;




How does it look? I know it is a lovely palette of colors on my head...VERY autumn *wink*


Idk If I should leave it as it is or dye it again...it doesn't look THAT bad. I am getting used to it, it was a CHANGE from reds and blacks.

As you can see, my bishonen look is changing since my hair has been growing at a weird rate. Sad Panda! Would Takano san even look at me now that I look more girlish?!!!

On other news, I am going to become a zombie on Thursday and will be one probably until Saturday or Sunday since (like last week) I have a huge school paper due on Friday...

*Gio answering the questions in your mind*
 
Have you start it? nope... 


What is it about? movie reviews and idk what else..


Have you even watch the movie? movie?...MOVIES! 3 movies...and nope, I haven't...

In other words,
WISH ME GOOD LUCK!! I WILL NEED IT!!

I shall now, leave you with...

Song of the day


and as always, I love you TAKANO SAN <3

No comments:

Post a Comment