Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Macachos, Alucard and Personality/Career Interest Test

Today, I had to test my culinary skills and gave the world a taste of MACACHOS!

I bet you are thinking: "What are macachos?" and the answers is this:

 
DailyGrace ^^

So, I followed the instructions...kind of... Did you know cheese was invented by a photographer? Well, I did!! no wonder I love cheese and photography...

Anyway here is my culinary art piece:

Look at that guacamole heart <3

My macachos weren't as delicious as I expected them to be, but I bet it is because I was missing the sour cream. Meh...

Onto other news, I got A NEW ALUCARD FIGURE!!! yesh!! I am so, collecting the Hellsing 'Search & Destroy' Collection.
Warning: Alucard looks preggo in the package. No pun intended lol
 I can't wait to open it and to take pictures of it, along with the other collection figures. My sister got Anderson's figurine that belong to Vol 2, and I have the Alucard that goes with it *excited*

Hopefully I will be able to take the pictures soon, to celebrate here is the last AMAZING ending to OVA VII. Again, I am in the long wait for the next Hellsing OVA...

Such a sensual tune, isn't it?

Lastly, for a class I had to search for a Personality or Career Interest test...which only remind me of those quizzes that you usually take on fb when you are bored (I actually said this in my class forum post). Luckily for me I was able to find this page


It has a lot of FREE psychology tests, without having to 'Sign up' (took me like 30mins to find it). I got the results I expected...but I also took others and the one that made me laugh the most, and I obviously recommend to take it for the 'LOLs' is 'Ask The Oracle'

Just write random stuff, do the test, get the results...AND LAUGH THE WHOLE TIME!

Here are mine results:

Gio's awesome results ;)
I wish I could do what the Oracle has recommended me to do, but... Takano san, where are you?!!

Ohh well this shall be the end for now, but as always

I love you Takano san!~

PS- Remember to post your results if you get anything funny. Spread the love~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment