Saturday, October 8, 2011

It was Friday and Now it is Saturday... NO WAY!!!

Hello people!

All this week I have been writing a pretty depressing story, which I have yet to finish and to revise the latest parts. I haven't had the time and I am just writing this post really fast, because I have a midterm to study for D:

To cheer me up, I have listening to many old songs like this one:


Paradise Kiss anyone?

Not only I have school issues, but I also believe  that I am passing through a regression phase (I mean, come on! read the story)

Sooo yesterday I went to Wal-mart with my purple and cool 'hello kitty' shirt and my "Pirates of the Caribbean bag'

A VERY mature shirt ^^

 A Pirate's Life ;)
 and guess what I brought? what a normal 23 year old woman would buy....WINE and of course...TOYS!!!

I didn't know these adorable dolls existed!!AWEE~~She is like an artist and looks like me :3

I couldn't say no to TIMON since he is LOVE <3

Not rly a toy but...I am going to marathon these BATMAN movies after the midterm
After spending some quality time at Wal-mart I pretty much ate a bunch of CHEESE and drank a bunch of WINE till I felt horribly sick. I didn't get drunk nor even tipsy, it was just a horrible stomach ache...? my eyes were watery, I had goosebumps...and I was pretty worried it might have been food poisoning at that moment.  After 3 or 4hrs I felt better and read, and read....and READ.

BUT before reading like a mad woman...I had to watch the first episode of SEKAIICHI HATSUKOI!!!!
TAKANO SAN IS BACK!!!! KYAAA~~~ *fangirl scream insert here*
^Wallpaper from the official web site ^

That was all that happened yesterday and today~~~

Since I don't want to suffer alone, I shall now give you an idea of what I must do for my midterm:
I have to read all that tonight! approximately~300 pages
Not only need to read from that book, but I also have to read a chapter from another one and to review online lectures so, that I can take that lovely test tomorrow.

The pain can be seen in his small and cute green face doesn't? 
I bet I will end up looking like this,  if/when I finish reading all that I have to read.
So, yeah this is my life for now...I shall now leave you with this song that I have been listening all this week, because it REALLY describes how I've been feeling lately </3


See you all later and as always,

I Love you Takano san ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment