Sunday, September 4, 2011

303 Views!!!! Thank you

This blog has reach 303 views specially coming from the "Konishi Katsuyuki" posts. Everyone must love my husband a lot <3

Not much has happened since my last blog entry, except...SCHOOL!!! yeah, what ya know, I was accepted into a program and I am trying to keep track of all the online posts that I have to do (=_+)

What else...I cut my hair and nobody cares blah blah...I feel manly because it is pretty short.

Ohh yeah, maybe I should post some stories about Cesia...maybe later this week I have like a prologue of her story and maybe if I have the time I will write some background info about her.

Lately, I haven't taken any interesting photos, I took some last week but haven't download them into my computer. I am lazy and...I don't have space in my computer...Don't you hate it when that happens?

Since, I don't have much to talk about...I shall leave you with a cute picture that I colored yesterday.

Original Artist: Mineko Ohkami

Edited and Colored by: Giohugueth (myself)

Original Scan found here: http://ohkamimineko.tumblr.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment