Wednesday, September 14, 2011

True Blood Season 4 EPIC (not really) SEASON FINALE *SPOILERS*

It was a nice season because of one reason:

Hot, spicy, passionate, aggressive, and delicious viking vampire ERIC!!!

*Fangirl Scream insert here*
The way he says crocodile in episode 4, it gives me eargams every time I hear it.


Not only his voice but the visual!!

Nosebleeds anyone?

 
and who can forget the BEST SCENE & SONG:




Lets stop drooling and lets go back to the my reaction to the last episode, there are some things I do not quite understand:

1)How come Marnie waits for everyone to gather in order to "attempt" to kill Bill and Eric? it was very nice to see those two tied up and whatnot...but what was the point?

 ---->What was the whole point of making it during Halloween? was it just to see dead people? was it really??

2. Now Bill and Eric are best palls and even killed that politician woman...wait WHAT??

3. I get it, poor Lafayette is a 'Medium" but getting all his family killed?? REALLY?!!! WTF? I get it that  Jesus had to pay for what he done (If it wasn't for him nothing on this season would have happened) but TARA?!! Hope that woman doesn't die or else I will be pissed.

4. Jason getting gang raped... (O.o)?

5. Does True Blood has to have a quota for dead people? because they totally catch up with it on this last episode. They weren't kidding with the preview...




Besides the "I don't get it" Section I also have the "I don't fcking care Section"

1) About Sam and his useless brother. I did not care or enjoy whatever that happened to Sam's family.So, his brother died...I saw that coming from miles away and? yeap...didn't give a fck.

2) Jason and Jessica whole "friends with benefits"

3)Sheriff whatever his name is and his addiction for V.

Section "I am sad"

JESUS DIED!!! WHY?!!!! I know why but...NUUUUUUUuuuuUUUUUUU

I am going to miss him, he was soo cute and awesome and I didn't get half of what he said in Spanish. BUT HE GAVE HIS LIFE FOR LAFAYETTE!! how can anyone not love him?

R.I.P. Hot and spicy papacito JESUS *tear*

1 comment:

  1. FINAL QUESTION: Did Pam ever get that curse/spell removed? (O_o)?

    ReplyDelete