Thursday, September 22, 2011

New Haircut and My Bishonen Self

Hello Everyone,

Today instead of bitching about something related to my insignificant life, I shall post about my none awesome pictures that I took while I was a couch potato at a friend's house.

A friend of mine in twitter encourage me to take pictures of me as a beautiful and extravagant bishonen (If you don't know what bishonen means...google it). Thing that I didn't do because I am not either of the two, BUT here are the best shots of me.

Ohh Yeah because I want this to be as interesting as possible I shall make it like a tutorial *applause here*

While reading this, why don't you enjoy this song: Gio's song of the DAAAY~~~


STEPS ON HOW TO TAKE A BISHONEN PICTURE
(when you got a shitty haircut that makes you look very manly)

  1. Do your make-up as fast as possible, as if you only had 5 minutes before going out and had only time for liquid foundation and some eye shadows. DO NOT USE LIPSTICK! 
  2. Go to a friends house and while they are out to get McDonald's for themselves and your couch potato ass. GET YOUR PHONE!! As tempting as it is, do not use your EXPENSIVE $500 worth Canon Camera for this. You want that nice blur that your shitty 2Mb camera integrated in your phone has so that you can hide your facial imperfections.  
  3. Get a good source of LIGHT!! very important! you want your picture blurry BUT NOT THAT BLURRY. PLUS, the light can cover half of your ugly  face.


This is the perfect example of make up and light BUT it is too blurry

4. Me the great lazy person that I am, got lucky that I had a VERY natural source of light... THE SUN on my face, while sitting on a couch...
5. If you wear glasses that are too big for your face take them off. Unless you want to aim for that smexy Megane look.

Without the glasses...is it just me or is it too blurry?
 6. If your picture is too DAMN blurry as that ^ CLEAN YOUR CAMERA LENS!! I totally did that on purpose, it was all Machiavellian plan that I calculated so that I could show you guys... *nervous laugh*
7.CRISPY PICTURE!! yeah...you don't want that...BUT get in the mood, make that bishonen glare and very manly hand/arm pose thing...

Like this...check out that stare
 8.I am getting tired guys, this tutorial is taking FOREVA... okay. Try a different angle if the light is not good enough for your face and ideal picture.
Look at this nice couch and that vein...mmhhh VERY manly
9.We are getting there!! We have the light, the pose, and the glare, NOW just take the damn perfect picture already!!
TADAAA~~ It is PERFECTOOO!!! *Beatrice's laugh*
Yeah, you bet I am getting the hots for myself ;)


 10. FINAL STEP!! yeah... because you are not done. Take a girly picture so that you don't forget you actually have a VJJ. Show something super girly like... your pretty nails!
Nails are 100% Gio's!! except for the nail polish :)
There you have it, a non so fast an unprofessional tutorial to feel better about your short manly new haircut. I mean...to take a bishonen picture.

CIAO~~~

((You are welcome to photoshot and edit your pictures afterwards...but fck it! I am le tired lol))

No comments:

Post a Comment