Tuesday, September 13, 2011

333 VIEWS OMG!! ohh and my clay mask...

Hello everyone
 I am about to like dance thanks to the 333 views. This is what I call magic

333 Awesome views made out of magic
I am going to stop my obsession over numbers...one day, but not today.
Anyway, there are a bunch of things I want to blog about:
  1. "True Blood" and its epic (not really) Season 4 Finale
  2. My favorite youtubers
  3. Cesia and her background story
So, excited but I have homework to do...that is due in some hours....I should add to that list
    4. How much I hate ONLINE CLASSES

Since I am not doing anything just waiting for this clay mask to dry, I shall blog about it. *Smile*

I am a MIME!
I am using Mary Klay's purifying mask and let us see if it cleans my pores, and leaves my face like baby's skin (you know all soft and whatnot. PLEASE don't picture a baby's butt on  my face because I am not aiming for that!).

So, while I am waiting I am feeling like a mime, has it happened to you? or it is just me?
My 'SCREAM' face, I don't need a mask this Halloween...do I?
~THE END~

No comments:

Post a Comment