Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012 and Welcome 2013

Last post of the year and I am not sure what to say,

I've been trying to finish anime and my story but haven't done so...Shame on me.

Life just keeps going at it and doesn't let me finish anything *sweat drop*

Well, I did finish Btooom! and here are some screencaps:

Ending of what seems a first season. D'awww~ I hope there isn't a bomb going stray for their asses.

Oda is my favorite because...
This guy... is indeed HOT!!!!
From this Season of anime, I have to say Btoom! got the second slot, first one goes to Psycho Pass. Plot is very interesting and of course the male protagonist is hot as hell. I love the Opening song "Abnormalize'

 
The other song that is also included in this single is pretty cool "Make up Syndrome" is as great as "Abnormalize" The ending theme is also nice but I am bias towards more rock type than pop.


I don't want to put more videos but I have to because there is a lot of music out there that I have been gathering. To my surprise, I was watching another shojo anime, Sukitte ii na yo, and the opening was made by Ritsuko Okazaki, the same artist who did the "Fruit Basket" Op. My heart felt really warm by that :3


Other than this, yesterday a friend of mine show me this Russian music video:


and... I feel in love with the singer, Alexander Rybak!!! Ohh come on, wet, crazy, hot and plays the violin!!! How can anyone say no to this sick and catchy beat song. It also has an English version:


I would so be the crazy girl following him!!! Stalking is caring ;)

I don't have anything else to say at the moment. May all of you have a happy new year.


No comments:

Post a Comment