Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas break = Sailor Moon Marathon

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to Takano San!!! (>3<)

I have been doing nothing but watch Sailor Moon Super S in Spanish and I am starting to watch Sailor Moon Stars.

Yeap...That is all I have been doing, plus playing and writing...

Photophobucket
I have to admit that my favorites from this arc are the Amazon Trio:

I know... Bad joke but whatever

Fish' eye, Tiger's eye, and Hawk's eye. Zerochan

I can't decide which one is my favorite out of the three because all of them are precious~
Everytime Fish's Eye was on screen I was singing "Dude looks like a lady" and the first time 'HE' shows interest in a target... It was a little boy O_O
Yeap, I didn't remember that from my childhood, claps and kudos to the gorgeous pedo:

Zerochan
Between him and Mariya from 'Maria Holic' I don't know who is the best tranny...

Zerochan
Anyhow, I was sad when the 3 of them die...Even if they go to dream land or whatever... IT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!! I wanted them to become part of the human world and be happy and whatnot... *sighs* Oh well, I guess one less pedo in the world.

I'll probably talk about Sailor Moon Star in another post, because I just want to wish all a Merry Christmas (even thou it is about to be over) by showing pictures of my eternal love:

~Zerochan's Masamune Collection~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! TAKANO SAN!!!! I LOVE YOU






P.S. Watched the Junjou Romantica OVA and my heart went doki doki with Nowaki  (>,<)

I didn't understand it much since it was RAW, but I am waiting on aarinfantasy for my lovely subs.

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment