Sunday, August 19, 2012

"Carnival of Madness 2012" Part I- New Medicine, CAVO, and Halestorm

Hello World!!!

I have to announce that I went to the 'Carnival of Madness' and it was OSM!!!!!!

It rocked my world \m/

Here are some pictures and whatnot :D

It started with New Medicine


New Medicine getting drinks lol

Dan <3
 Then, CAVO







After that, the third band to perform was Halestorm, which was one of my favorites <3


Here are two small clips that I took while they were on stage:



"Love Bites"

"I Miss the Misery"

I have to say, they were cool and awesome moments, like this one in which I was taking a picture while Joe Hottinger (Halestorm guitarist) was also taking a picture.

Here is my picture:


Here is Joe's Instagram Picture:

thejoestorm-Instagram
He is super awesome, he even replied to my comment on facebook :'D

Joe Hottinger (Official) Facebook Page

Another fun moment was this one:

Can you guess who she is? hehe~
Yeap, kudos if you can guess who was really in the backstage enjoying Halestorm's performance. 

Here are more pictures:




After great and awesome Halestorm, Chevelle took the stage with their bull...


"Carnival of Madness" Part II- Chevelle and Evanescence

P.S. Please give me credit if you use my pictures, thank you ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment