Sunday, August 19, 2012

"Carnival of Madness 2012" Part II- Chevelle & Evanescence

Continuing with my concert experience, I shall now share pictures and videos of Chevelle and Evanescence.

In case you missed it, here is Part I: New Medicine, CAVO & Halestorm

Here is some Chevelle for all of you

"Face to the Floor"

"Red"

"Red" (End of the Song)

I was only able to record bits and pieces because the camera that I used, for some odd reason drains the battery's energy from full to nothing when I record videos. 

Anyhow here are some pictures:


 


The Bull!!
Finally, Evanescence made it around 9:30 and Amy Lee looked like a beautiful rock fairy in my opinion.

I know she didn't help singing the song, but yeah i also sang along and I think you can hear me a little bit in this video, "Going Under."

"Made of Stone" which is my favorite song out of their new album.

 "Bring me to Life" which is a classic and a MUST!!

Here is the chorus and last video bc my camera sucks dick for skittles and couldn't handle the awesomeness... SAD PANDA!!!

The last song was "My Immortal" and I could only record bits and pieces with my shitty phone, not worth uploading it OTL

Anyhow, here are the best shots I took:

 




 

For not been able to take my professional camera, I think all of these are pretty kick ass photos if you ask me. Hope you will like them and if you would like to share them, please don't forget to give me credit. 

This is pretty much it, I really enjoyed the concert and I am supah happy all of these bands came to the small town where I live~

Thank you,

Until later~

No comments:

Post a Comment