Tuesday, July 17, 2012

KoniPanda~

Hello World,

Today, I was finally able to watch "Polar Bear's Cafe/Shirokuma Café" and I like it a lot!! It is full of funny and cute moments, plus it is a buffet of seiyu <3

For some odd reason I thought that Polar bear was voiced by my husband, Konitan, but to my surprised it is none other than Takahiro Sakurai (which I absolutely don't mind). As I was watching the first episode I was searching who was voiced by Konishi Katsuyuki, until after half episode I heard him as...

Full Time Panda!!!
My husband is a cute and awesome PANDA!!! This makes me a SUPAH HAPPY PANDA!!!!! MUKYAAA~~~~

KoniPanda is LOVE 


Ohhh~ and part time panda is voiced by Jun Fukuyama <3

BUT, this is not ALL!!! It also has my wifu~, Hiroshi Kamiya (Hiro C) and Ono Daisuke (Ono D) as penguin and llama!!!!! I can barely contain my excitement :3

Polar Bear, Panda and Penguin :3

They are hilarious!!! specially Polar Bear!!

~Undulation~ (DTB reference lol)
I can only complain about the animation, that sometimes it's not smooth as it suppose to be... but who cares, the voices and cute funny moments are the ones that make this anime gold.

Tell me with a straight face that this^ video doesn't make you go "kyaa~~ Kawaii" and doesn't fills your spirit with cuteness overload!!!


 
 On this one ^ Ono D is the one that makes you go "Awwweeee~" voicing as a cute fluffy llama :3

So, this is my first impression at the first 4 episodes of 'Polar Bear's Cafe' I'm definitely going to continue this series for the cuteness and whatnot.

Sowie for the short post but I want to continue writing the short story, His Last Dream.
 
Until later my lovelies~

I shall leave you with a sleeping penguin, tehee~


P.S. Heard about the Junjou Romantica OVA, but I want a Sekaiichi Hatsukoi one (=3=)

I MISS YOU, TAKANO SMEXY SAN!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment