Wednesday, December 28, 2011

More RP Art and Collaborative Writing Project

Hello people!

How is you break? Hopefully better than mine...actually it is not that bad since I got to watch the first Gurren Lagann movie, and I almost shed a tear of sadness. Now, I can finally continue watching the series after refreshing what happened in the first half.

So, what do I have? I have a Rene Magritte inspired works, which I have use for my RP post:

I named it "Bogritte"
It is a collage made from QuinRose pictures of their game "Clover No Kuni no Alice" you get a cookie if you can name the Magritte's paintings from which I got inspired.

Second artistic thing, T-shirt design "This is not a Hat"


Here is my beautiful logo in all its glory:

  

If I ever learn how to vector, I will do this logo ^^

~~~~
The Second thing I will talk about is an incoming project which I will probably be starting after I finish this post. I don't want to give it away, but in summary I am in charge to write a story about "Sloth" yeap, one of the 7 deadly sins which I personally are a victim of it....be aware!!!

I also wanted to do envy, but probably I will end up doing like a short paragraph or something because I am really in the mood for it.


To finish things up for this short Blog post, another amazing song which I am obsess with:



It is called "Obsession" NO WAY!!! but yeah, if a song describes me...IT IS THIS ONE!!!


This is it for now, my little kitties.

Until then, I love you Takano san and RIP KAMINA (T^T)*

No comments:

Post a Comment