Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Break= Anime Break

Hello Everyone:

I know I haven't post anything...in a long long time. I apologize, but there were finals and then the holidays... which are not over.

What have I done? not much, got a nasty blister on my lip and been going out with friends and whatnot.

Even sat down on Santa's lap ^^;
 Also, been catching up on my anime list:
  • Sekaichi Hatsukoi 2 is over, but the last episode was gold!! Takano san's case it was made out of love and a bunch of "kyaa" "mukyaa" etc.
  • Un-Go is also over and I am now waiting on the movie which supposedly explains the mysterious encounter between the protagonists.  I love Inga <3
  • Need to catch up and finish working II
  • Gintama marathon once AGAIN! I am finally done with the 201 episodes!!! 
  • I need to finish Gurren Lagann!! going to watch the first movie and probably cry my tiny heart out, and continue with the series! *Stuck at ep. 16*
  • Yesterday, I watched one of the Tekken movies and I still don't have a proper reaction to it... BUT it was nice to see my favorite Tekken character, Alisa kick A$$ and be an adorable stalker....just like me. 

I am also placing on my list the new anime that is coming up this season choosing the ones that look decent and awesome. I am excited about he 4rth Season of  Natsume  YES!!!!!! and other two anime which my wife, Hiro C will be voicing some main characters and whatnot. ^^

I don't think I have place my anime list before, so here is my MAL link in case you would like to add me:



Since, I don't have much to say...I shall place pretty awesome pictures of Gintama.

I got these from a torrent a while ago, but each one says 'Scans-Anime Paper-Sayoko' so, my wild guess is that they are from animepaper and the person who scanned them goes by Sayoko? Anyhow, thank you to whoever scanned these:
Zura...hehehe ;)
Tsuki san. She is one of my favs  since I can relate to her character.

Smexy Gintoki Sensei
I have been doing stuff for my RP hobby like drawing, but this time just for the lols.... I present you:
"Gio Broken Pinata" because, I didn't have money to send a present to one of my dearest friends which lives in another state (like I usually do). Instead she asked me to do a drawing and a photo...well, here is the drawing. Feel free to laugh or be creep out...

Gio Broken Pinata
The joke comes from "life sucks dick for skittles" and since I am "broke" like a pinata...well, yeah... enjoy.

Song and Video of the Day:

The video is pretty artistic and even if it is almost a year old, I just barely discovered some weeks ago. The lyrics pretty much reflects my feelings as of now. *sighs*


I'll try to post more stuff later on, until then...

Love you people, hope you had a merry Christmas and see you later.

As always, I love you Takano san!! I will miss you seen your face and hearing your smexy voice *tear*

No comments:

Post a Comment