Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I'm Somehow Alive...

Hello world~

Finals passed, my traveling tour finished and I am super tired...

Things about my life...

Been traveling to the point of debt for God knows how long... and life still sucks. I don't want to depress anyone so I'll just shut up and say that I shall go back to blog randomly.

It is summer which means... WEATHER LIKE HELL!! So yeah...I'm not going to be able to sleep and I shall become irritable which at the end it means love spread all over my posts. Tehee~

Things to highlight...

Saw the Solar eclipse yesterday while driving without any protection and probably shouldn't have done that, DON"T DO IT KIDS!!! MY EYES!!!! didn't become blind but I for sure saw the road brighter at a 70mph speed...

Anyhow, things to expect: Movies, ANIME, music and RANDOMNESS!!!










....If I don't feel lazy.

That's it for now, just shouting to the world I'm alive...

and now, some music that has been out for some weeks ago but /were/ and are STILL excited about:


Video so coool!!!


Eargasmic song, which I blast to high volume in my car bc I bought the CD


If you haven't hear this song...there is no hope for you.


Finally, the only song that I like from a Mexican Rock Band while I was in Mexico City.


No comments:

Post a Comment