Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February is Here~

Hello world...

After a whole month of partying due to my bday, many issues with my internet and computer...*sighs* I am trying to go back in track with a proper schedule.

What to expect on February...

  • My food intake specially sweets is definitely going to increase.
  • Rage about my miserable and non-existent love life and indulge myself with food and anime.
  • Stress over school.
  • Pretend to be looking for a job since I will be searching for one, but in reality won't really be trying to find one.
  • Have economical issues due to my laziness
  • To be over negative since I am certainly aware of my age and my midiocre situation.
  • I will most likely have the inspiration to finish my short story "In Love with Love"
  • Expect a list of "Reasons I am Single".
  • Write down how I am going to post new pictures but never have the intention to actually do it.
  • Probably post random stuff as usual.
So, yeah if you don't feel like reading this blog during this lovely month...I won't blame you.

Do I have anything to go with this entry full of joy over exciting expectations?

This song:

No comments:

Post a Comment