Monday, April 23, 2012

Super Junior Videos

Hello~

I feel slightly better since yesterday... Anyhow, I've been listening to this group "Super Junior" since yesterday and...I didn't know they have Japanese versions of some of their songs. I can't help but to like them... Why??!!! I don't want to like Korean Pop X'D

So, yeah I even made a list to my favorite songs


AND... I am slightly guilty of been excited of their Japanese version release of "Opera" which is going to be release next month.

Here is a preview:


I liked the original version of it and posted it some months ago along with a song of the sub group 'Super Junior m'. Shame on me for finally knowing what that song, "Perfect" is about!!! I didn't know until yesterday that I found this video with Spanish subtitles:


Aweee~~~~ <3 <3 <3 and I believe this is their last released video (hard core fans, please don't kill me...I barely know this group and if I am wrong please forgive me). I also like it a lot :3

 
(Japanese Version)

(Original-Korean Version)

So yeah..I've been listening to this since yesterday. What other songs of 'Super Junior' do you recommend?
The first one I heard from them is "Bonamana" and yesterday I heard it in Japanese and fell in love with it again ((Loved the original too much that even I have a very shameful video on youtube singing a fandub Spanish version of it with my sister ^^;)).

I also have seen the "A-CHA" video and liked it a lot, my favorite scene is when one of the guys lifts his jacket up *Q* sexiest thing evah!!! but my favorite singer I believe his name is Kyuhyun, ((IF YOU ARE READING THIS-> MARRY ME!!!!)) He reminds me of the japanese actor Kenichi Matsuyama but last time I heard he was going to marry an actress...SAD PANDA!!


Don't they look alike??....

Kyuhyun
Kenichi Matsuyama

Well, maybe not so much on these two pictures...but they do to me.

This is it for this post, I might blog about the awesome 'Phantom of the Opera' later on. 
Until then,

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment