Thursday, April 12, 2012

First Anniversary

Today is my blog's anniversary!!!

It is its first birthday!!!

and... I have nothing to celebrate it D:

I'm sorry blog....you know I am busy with school and being awesome... here in Mexico :'D

I'll just post random kick ass stuff...

Favorite Videos of the Week

Yes, It is HIM!!!!! I am so happy he is back with this fcking awesome song and video!!! I can't wait for the album to be release next month. He also made a duet with Johnny Depp!!! with my favorite actor!!! I am wet...because... I just took a shower....yeah ;)

Next is Garbage~

I didn't like the song at first but the video made me like it, since it is a parody of classic artistic videos. I like screamed in fangirlism~ when they cut her eye,  Un Chien Andalu mukyaaa~~~ *Salvador Dali's fangirl*

I believe this is the whole film, I highly recommend to watch it <3

Another parody I recognized is the one about the moon "Le Voyage dans la Lune" by Melies.


'Introduction to Editing Video' has served its purpose X'D

I don't have anything else to say, except... Thank you for this awesome year :3

Hopefully, I'll have more time to post stuff and whatnot...until then,

I miss you Takano san!!!




P.S. Note to myself: CHANGE THE BACKGROUND PICTURE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment