Saturday, October 1, 2011

NOW I know....why I felt uneasy yesterday!

Hello people,
So, these are the apparent reason why I believe I felt uneasy yesterday:
  • Reason number one:
    • I got in contact with an old friend from Junior High, which is great!! I was pretty happy on fb yeah....but
  • Reason number two:
    • I also got into contact with another friend...a male friend, whose relationship was very odd when we were studying abroad like 2...about to be 3 yrs ago. He told me about his life and breakup and don't know how to feel about that....yeap, weird and awkward.
  • Reason number three and most importantly:
    • One of my best friends had an accident YESTERDAY, and ended up with a sprained wrist...He is in another country, well continent and no way to see him. Great...and I wanted to chat with him and now I am not so sure...how is he going to type?
I  have to do homework and study for a midterm this week, and I am still feel uneasy about things. What should I expect now?

Need some music to calm down....

(I love this song, and I can't get tired of it. I wish I would know the lyrics, but can't find them anywhere. The group seems to be new and it is just so fucking awesome, I feel like I have found a treasure)

No comments:

Post a Comment