Sunday, October 2, 2011

Life sucks

Hello people,

 I feel like I should write a personal story full of despair with a very tragic plot. Should I try?

While I am still trying to make sense of it in my head, for now I should post these videos that made my day...less shitty than it is.

 Kitty got your tongue?

Hope it doesn't give anyone nightmares, because it is a great short film. The story and the narrative reminds me of Edgar Allan Poe, didn't he wrote a short story about a cat?

Anyway, I recommend this youtube channel to everyone who enjoys these type of stories. There are not many videos in it, and I watched them in a short time.

The next two I am going to post is one story that really got me today. Since I am in a very melancholic, depressed, destructive state after been rejected; I could not help but to meditate on the many different themes of this story.



At first I thought "WOAH, so many fetishes don't even know where to start, wait.. is that a phallic symbol? you bet it is!"
 I am not sure where to start to analyze, and if I should attempt to explain in detail the meaning behind it. Perhaps, not sure if I should approach and give my full understanding of my interpretation of this art piece with all of you.

I guess I will start with the main theme and my interpretation of it.

-We humans, tend to suck at life and we experience aloneness. We want to find relatedness and to experience we are somebody special to someone else. Truth is WE ARE BORN AND DIE fcking alone!!!
-I guess the old man didn't want to find his life is complete shit and die alongside a freaking maggot. Did I say 'alongside'? I mean maggot who is fcking going to KILL HIM IN HIS SLEEP!!

I shall move now to symbolism
-maggot: phallic symbol
-Hole in the wall: a hole in the freaking wall
-Picture: isn't it obvious the dead tree means the old mean is alone and his penis is also dead?
-Mask: pretend to be someone else...
-The old man: yourself

Moving along with other themes:
-Everything is pretty sexual, as I said there are many fetishes. Voyeurism and necrophilia even bestiality?(don't know if that counts for worms...)
  • Anyone flinch when the maggot got into the woman's corpse? I did
-Solitude duh!! 

I don't feel like blogging about this video anymore, I mean everything seems pretty obvious... if you didn't get something ask me, I'll tell you what I think.

As always, I hate the emptiness of solitude and the idealization of love and relationships.

Ciao~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment