Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Top 10 Konishi Katsuyuki (Konitan) Characters PART I

   The reason I have chosen to do this is because, a friend of mine did her top ten for Takahiro Sakurai. Obviously, I had to do mine for my favorite seiyu, Konitan, who I have kindly named my husband.

Here are some pictures of his awesome sexy self:
 (I don't own any of these pictures, I pretty much just got them from google. If any of these pictures belong to someone with its copyrights I will remove it)





I shall start with the “I can’t believe it is Konitan” section:

·         Usui, Kenta from “Karin”

o   Anime about a vampire girl who happens to nosebleed like crazy and she ends up liking Kenta…and that’s all I can remember. So, yeah for obvious reasons, I don’t remember Konitan voicing this character nor what happens in this anime because, I found it extremely boring. (Wait, I think I remember something else, the vampire girl had a sexy brother didn’t she?? lol).

·         Jose from "Enzai"

o   It has been years since I watched the OVA, and not the greatest yaoi/BL/Shota that people want to remembe. The game was ten times worse sooo I didn’t play it enough to get to hear Jose. He is hot none the less, and the name “Jose” it is sexy, but poor whatever the protagonist name is (Guz, Guys…something like that?)

·         Takana, Tom from "Durarara!"

o   Tom appears like 5 times at the most in Durarara! and speaks like 3 times…(but I am proud to say, that I recognized Konishi san the first time) 

Honorable mentions:

·         Oga, Tasumi- Beelzebub

o   This character needs more development I swear! I like him and all, but so far in the anime...*sigh* he is not catching my attention as much as Alaindelon <3

·         Kiriwar- Togainu no Chi

o   I turned left!!! And I was eaten by him *perverted laugh*  (the anime sucked and haven’t finish the game.Sadly, these  guys are the comic relief on both and not much can be say, except: THEY ARE SEXY).

·         Takeshi Miyashita- Me & My Brothers

o   It is in my “Need to LISTEN and READ manga list”

·         Suekichi-Gintama

o   HAHAHAAHAHA X’D awesome episode, but it was only one!! Sad Sad SAD!!!

Anyhow, let’s start the countdown on PART II


1 comment:

  1. ano...that picture under Takeshi Miyashita- Me & My Brothers is from BrotherxBrother right?

    ReplyDelete