Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Top 10 Konishi Katsuyuki (Konitan) Characters PART III

More Konishi Katsuyuki!!!



·         4. Shibuya, Shori - Kyou Kara Maou!

o   AWWWW…Shibuya is the most adorable Konishi Katsuyuki character EVER. He cares about his brother and would do anything for him. He is smart, powerful, and a game otaku…If you can’t love him for these reasons you will for his song “Madowaku no Sekai”




·         3. Kou-Monochrome Factor

o   Another guy with glasses who is a kick ass mofu who emanates sexiness when he speaks, but who is mistaken as a pervert. He is outrageously funny, cool, and transforms into a light being person of some sort (which is pretty much: glasses off and dressing up in white sexy cloth with whips…??) He brings sexyback KYAAAA~~~ he can be a pervert to me ANYTIME!! *drools*



                   ·         2. Leica Kit- Silver Chaos

o   It was love at first sight, my first Konitan love <3 I remember playing silver chaos and placing his voice in my computer. Ohh those days, in which my computer would freeze and Leica would scream something I didn’t understand but made me happy. For those who haven’t played SC, it is a yaoi game and Leica is a bounty hunter with a smexy eye patch who does dirty and romantic things to the protagonist.





1. It is a tie!!! Ibecause, I couldn’t help it...I love both characters with passion.

·         Blood Dupre- Heart no kuni no Alice

o   He is a mad hatter and a mafia boss. He doesn’t have the greatest fashion sense, but look at his tight pants and tell me they don’t look good on him (it would be just better if I could take them off). He is urgasmic!!! I don’t care if I have to live in a tea diet, I would do it for him!!! His best appearance is in Heart no kuni No Alice game where OMG you just wish he was real. Konitan is just great at it…deep and sensual voice when the character is all over Alice, and going nuts all over for his missing tea. I LOVE IT!!!! (I can’t wait for the movie, I am crossing fingers it will not suck like the manga)




·         Takano, Masamune- Sekaiichi Hatsukoi

o   I wish Takano san was my first love. THOSE EYES!!! They melt you and convert you to a “Takano abscess freak” no wonder he has to use glasses. If it was the case, I would be in love with him after 10 years too. He is a bad seme, a VERY BAD SEME!!! not really...I love him





One thing...very important!!! WHERE DID THIS PICTURE CAME FROM?? (I NEED TO KNOW!!!)

 My wife and husband! I mean Hiro C and Konitan!! :O

To end this post I shall name the characters he voices in anime that I haven’t watched, but maybe one day I will:
·         Haji-Blood+

·         Niwa, Tetsuya- Gakuen Heaven

·         Genzo- Oh! Edo Rocket (He is a transvestile on this one!! yp, need to see it to believe it)

·         Largo Lloyd- Tegami Bachi

·         Louie- Rune Soldier





No comments:

Post a Comment