Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Top 10 Konishi Katsuyuki (Konitan) Characters PART II

THE COUNTDOWN!!

· 10. Hisagi, Shuuhei - Bleach  & Agatsuma, Soubi - Loveless

o Hisagi= sexy shinigami with a 69 tattoo on his face, he plays or attempts to play the electric guitar…and DAMN HE NEEDS MORE SCREENTIME!!
o Soubi- Ohh Soubi!! I want to be your kitty. I need a second season of “Loveless” to really know who is Soubi for real. He is a character full of mystery and I am disappointed at the 12 ep anime.
· 9. Tooya- Ayashi no Ceres

o Tooya *tear* He is the type of character that leaves a melancholic pain in your chest that is happy and sad at the same time. Konishi did a great job voicing him, his tone of voice…all calm and sweet :’)

· 8. Tsuruga, Ren- Skip Beat

o Ren, you sexy and evil beast!! He is all cool and whatnot, he only needs to sing I swear…
· 7. Kamina- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

o *spoiler alert* I couldn’t watch anymore Gurren Lagann after he dies, I just couldn’t...Definately, one of the best characters Katsuyuki sama has voiced.
  
· 6. Demon Eye Kyo- Samurai Deeper Kyo

o Gio needs to watch this again and I wish I could read the manga…but to be quite honest, it has been years since I read a volume and I have no clue where I am (and the story is all vague in my mind). None the less, Konitan owned this character, he was bipolar and spread sexyness when he was Demon eye kyo (If I could, I will change this demon into an incubus HAHAHA). 

· 5. America/Alfred- Hetalia

o MY HERO!!!! I couldn’t help to love Alfred, he is made out of awesomeness and that laugh KILLS. “I am the HERO” “ICUUUU” and “HAHAHAHA” best historic quotes ever pffff.
"Hamburger Street" Best Hetalia Character Song EVER

Once again, I do not own any of these picture (If they are copyright, please let me know, and I will remove them)
So, any of these guys made it to your top 10? top 5? 

No comments:

Post a Comment