Saturday, July 14, 2012

I'm a Miss Take~ Music Post (Buck Tick, Super Junior & Kinky)

Hello World

I have been pretty depressed these past couple of days, I have been feeling mentally and somewhat physiologically sick. I have been neglecting many things and one of them is this blog, which I should just keep it alive because it is a source of artistic therapy to me. It has gotten to the point that I even dyed my hair black like an emo kid. Anyhow, since I don't talk to anyone and been focusing on my solitude; the only thing that has been always keeping company is music...Therefore, I believe it deserves to be here once in a while.

Time to criticize awesome music and whatnot...

First of all, the new BUCK TICK single came out some days ago, it is called 'Miss Take~ 僕はミス・テイク~'

Here is the full PV
 

 I have to say that I love every piece of it, as always I have to say I'm bias towards Buck Tick since it is my favorite band. Particularly, this PV is once again very well delivered with graphics and band performance as previous ones; I have to say that the model and the slow motion and reverse portions of the video make it very pleasing to the eye. However, talking about the song, I really enjoy this single before the previous to this one, Elise no tame ni, because of many reasons. Main one is that I did not time have to enjoy it (I barely noticed the released days before Miss Take came out) and the other main reason it is because of the mysterious and captivating lyrics to Miss Take. 

The translation I have gotten so far is from  'Not Greatest Site' and my favorite part is:

‎"Transcending even Eternity
Stop Time, the wind is blowing
Through this world with nothing at all
Shout my name, shout my name

Sad songs, you sing them all the time
You sing them very well
It's beyond a question or a doubt
There's no way to escape
From you...

My deepest love, reality"

Overall, the lyrics of this song can be interpreted in many ways (I love Buck Tick for this). As far as I can interpret the meaning, to me it is that there is a contradiction between "reality" and "love". Love being so unreal but a "heartbreak" is the opposite. So is it really a "mistake" or a "miss take", meaning that if it was an error to fall in love or is that love is an identity that takes everything away from a person in exchange for happiness? 

These are mere speculations coming from me, a person who analyzed this song for about 20 minutes while been depress and enjoys pain in a none masochist manner.... yeah...

Second in line, I have...SUPER JUNIOR, which new album 'Sexy, Free & Single" came out almost 2 weeks ago.

Here is the PV for 'Sexy, Free & Single" 


All I have to say about this PV is that it is hilarious!!! It cheered me up to no end.
 I mean...it has bishies everywhere and I can never complain about that, but...oh my...Siwon doing the whole "diva" pose thing at the beginning (around sec 22) it got me thinking "Guy is so...FABULOUS" 

Then the guy, whose name I can never remember but looks super gay to me...got a really punk manly look but then he does the leg thingy (0:48) (O.o)?.... lol???

Everyone swimming at 2:05 X'D

The random "too hot" shouting and Yesung having to say "Party time" in a very dramatic pitch voice= LOLs all over

I am already getting used to the weird effects so the weird looking glass thing explosion was nothing in comparison to the most hilarious part of this video which is....the weird 3D pictures of all members that jump in slow motion...(3:19)

Genius!!!! whoever thought of this was and it is a genius!!! i couldn't stop laughing for the rest of the video the first time I saw it, and everytime I see it...I have to at least giggle.
Really...DA HELL??!! I love it how they start with the guys with hyperactive poses and they end up with the 3 guys who just did a random simple pose. 
Not only these funny parts made me love this pv/song, but MAN!!! those guys are sooo HOT and smexy~
 This PV was made to make Doughae and Eunhyuk look the hell handsome (Plus, shirtless Siwon and Leekun *drools* they know what we want lol). The song and beat are contagious and makes you want to sing and DANCE!!! I like ^^d

This post is getting longer and longer...BUT, I have to talk about the rest of the songs in the album because I have my favorites already.

First one, and the one I can't stop listening because it is "Bittersweet" and I can highly relate to it at the moment.

When I heard and read the lyrics the first time, I have to confess I cried like a little girl... and my chest hurts a little everytime I listen to it. I also believe it quite reminds me of a song in Spanish from the group "UFF" but can't quite put a finger on which song...

Second favorite song "Butterfly"


 This song is full of awesomeness, dubstep+ french + lyrics about metamorphosis = WIN
Honorable mentions:
"I'm a Rockstar" because Engrish is great X'D
"Now" since it is full of hope and it is very Katy Perry-ish but, I don't care since it has a nice beat.  

Lastly, I shall talk about this song that captivated me during "True Blood"

It is a "OhmygoshSteampunk,urgasmicVIOLINS,andsingerwithaDEEPvoice" song.

Ohh and I can't forget another favorite band of mine, 'Kinky', which new single has also been added to my playlist, ENJOY~

Sorry for the long post, but I had to do it ;)

Until later my lovelies~

No comments:

Post a Comment